Home Care Services to support families and their aging relatives in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Arizona
Our Care-giving Philosophy
Caring for an aging parent is a complex experience that can be richly rewarding, chaotic, confusing, overwhelming—or all of these. Regardless of whatever scenario has brought you to your role as caregiver, you may be certain of one thing: you are not alone. In this era of Elderboom, some 22 million Americans now find themselves caring for an aging parent who may have grown frail and needs the love, kindness, compassion, and, of course, the help of others.
We fully understand that there is still a surprising lack of attention given to the complexities of caregiver issues. Our mission is to support and guide adult children through the process of care-giving for an aging parent—to assist in balancing the realities of care-giving with care for oneself.
- We believe in the personal rights of the aging parent and the adult child.
- We believe in the human worth and dignity of all people.
- We believe everyone is entitled to age with the support necessary to ensure a good quality of life.
- We believe everyone has the right to live life with enthusiasm and comfort.
- We believe that everyone has the potential for growth and an enhanced life regardless of age.
Enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, integrity and respect.